When Printing With Astro Screen Printing the possibilities are endless. We work hand in hand with designers and decorators. Anything you can think of – we can make it work. Choose from our wide variety of apparel stock.
Click here to go to Apparel Printing page.
- T-Shirts, Ringers, Polos, 3/4 Sleeves.
- Hoodies, Zip Up Hoodies, Crew Neck Sweaters.
- Sweat Pants, Underwear, Shorts.
- Headwear, Windbreakers.
- Bags, Tote Bags, Knapsacks.
When you art sending file for print, all files must be at least 300 dpi or Vector Format. Always design your art to the final print dimensions you require. Providing low-res art will result in a low-res looking print.
Superior, full-color custom made 1″ buttons. We make custom buttons for BANDS, BUSINESSES, ARTISTS, RECORD LABELS and anyone else out there that wants high quality 1″ buttons to promote their business, product or event.
Screen Printed posters at Astro Screen Printing are done on 100# white paper by default, but other paper is available upon request. Minimum poster order is 100pcs.
- 100# white or 80# natural paper.
- Eco friendly waterbased inks.
- Hand Printed.
- Color Matching on request.
Great t-shirts always starts with great design. Looking for an above average design that’s uniquely yours? Let us put you in touch with our design team. Prices and turnaround time vary with complexity, our price is $50/hour, and add 1-2 weeks to your turnaround time.
- Sit down with one of our in-house designers.
- Get a design thats uniquely yours.
- Fast Turnaround.
- Give us your idea, we put it on a shirt.
- We work around the clock.
Not only do we screen print t-shirts and fleece… we also print carry a wide variety of imprintables ranging from trucker hats and yoga pants to golf shirts and reusable grocery bags.
- Reusable bags in Cotton, Jute, Polypropylene, Nylon .
- All styles of caps – Trucker, New Era, Toques.
- Get your woven shirt embroidered.
- Pick up new shorts for your team.
- Need a new jacket? We have it!
There are a few options for finishing your garment order. Branding your shirts with a custom label screen print which replaces the sewn label is a great look.
Another option is a sewn in woven tag. We can put them in the neck of the shirt , on the hem of the sleeve or the hem of the bottom of the shirt.
- Place on the neck, sleeve, or bottom hem.
- Professional look and feel.
- Various fabrics to choose from.
- Woven labels wont fade.
- highly customizable.